SMSF - SELF MANAGED SUPER FUND ACCOUNTANTS
SUPER INITIATIVES specialises in all aspects of Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF).
Established in 1997, we have established a reputation for outstanding levels of proactive advice and client service.
As SMSF Experts, Chartered Accountants and Registered Mortgage Brokers, we are in a unique position to offer our clients a vast array of SMSF services including:
- Establishment, administration and compliance
- Rollover of existing funds
- Taxation minimisation strategies
- Loans for residential and commercial properties
- Access to syndicated commercial investment opportunities
- Auditor selection and liaison
- Insurance: life, TPD, income protection and trauma
- Insurance: general
- Estate and succession planning and strategies
- Wind up
Managing your own super gives you greater control, flexibility and investment options.
When compared to an Industry or Retail super fund, the main advantages of having your own SMSF and engaging SUPER INITIATIVES are:
- Control – over your money, your investment selection and your future
- Asset choice – access to a wide variety of assets including direct property, collectibles, jewellery, art, metals, syndicated property investments to name a few
- Tax minimisation – proven strategies to minimise your personal, business and super income tax
- Loans – ability to borrow and invest directly in property or shares using your SMSF cash
- Insurance choice – access to any insurance product on the market, not just the basic policies offered by Industry and Retail funds
- Estate planning – the ability to ensure your wealth passes to your next generation in a tax effective manner
- Pensions – proactive advice in respect of when to commence a pension and accessing your super funds
- Accounting system – our blue ribbon system allows you to view your SMSF assets and their value online as well as track your pensions
- Attitude – our philosophy is to treat your SMSF assets as if it were our own and tailor strategies to maximise your wealth
- Piece of mind – we take care of all compliance issues for you and invest heavily in professional development so that we are always up-to-date with everything SMSF
- Fees – fees quoted up front, no hidden costs, no kick-backs to fund managers you don’t even know, full transparency
If you are interested in making an appointment to see one of our SMSF Accountants contact us on (08) 7123 2866 or visit our Super branch >>’Super Initiatives‘.