Another financial year comes to a close.
2016……I remember the millennium like it was yesterday (that’s a little scary)! The outcome of the Federal Election on Saturday will hopefully end the uncertainty many of our clients have reported in respect of the proposed Budget changes.
These changes (if passed) particularly effect middle income earners, small to medium business and self managed super funds.
In addition, our retail clients have noticed a drop off in sales since the election was announced. We hope this reverses post 2nd July.
Thanks to advances in accounting software (aka Xero), we are hoping to get your accounting and tax finished in record time this year. You may receive early contact from our accountants and book keepers just to keep things moving along.
At Business Initiatives, we believe in setting goals. Here is a snapshot of what we are aiming to achieve in the 2017 financial year.
- Launch and further develop our Property Pathway Program to assist clients in expanding their property portfolio.
- Establish a financial planning division as due to new legislation, I am now a qualified financial planner.
- Offer our clients further investment opportunities in the property development realm.
- Continually improve our level of client service and communication.
- Further assist our clients with their business advisory needs.
What are your financial goals for 2016 / 2017?
Let’s have a chat.