At Wealth Initiatives our aim is to assist you to accumulate enough wealth to live the life you want without any financial worries.
By gaining an understanding of you, your lifestyle and which stage of life you are at we can then apply financial strategies to help meet your current and future lifestyle costs. Our strategies are based around not paying unnecessary tax, structuring your affairs efficiently and gaining an adequate return on capital invested while personally being protected against the unexpected.
Our experience can help you to make wise investment choices that suit your personal goals and values. We can help you maintain an investment portfolio to build your wealth and we can advise you on the most effective ways of doing so.
At Wealth Initiatives we look to build long term relationships with our client, which provides continuity right through your working life and retirement.
Areas of advice where we can help you include:
- Development of definable retirement goals in line with your future lifestyle expectations
- Advice in regards to existing funds and established funds
- Consolidation of funds to provide ease of tracking and reduce overall fees
- Selection of investment options, including a full Superannuation Investment Strategy
- Review and recommendations of insurance solutions
- Recommendations around salary sacrifice and non-concessional contributions to superannuation for asset protection, tax optimisation and wealth building.
- Structuring a regular income in retirement that is as tax effective as possible
- Helping you get an accurate picture of how long you can expect your capital to last and making adjustments to spending plans or investment strategies where necessary to make sure you don’t outlive your savings
- Making sure any Centrelink or DVA benefits that you might be entitled to are factored into your financial plan
- Ensuring you have access to liquid funds to cover holidays, car upgrades and other one-off purchases
- Working out which investments and product types are most suited to your personal retirement plans
- Keeping you abreast of legislative and economic changes that may effect your situation.
- Professional risk profiling to work out the most appropriate asset allocation for your portfolio
- Explaining investment risks and balancing the amount of risk that is appropriate in order to meet your goals
- Tailoring a diversified portfolio that is matched against the timeframe of your objectives.
There are many forms of insurance to protect you, your loved ones and your wealth including:
- Life Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability Insurance (TPD)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Business Expenses Insurance
Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- A complete service providing the trust deed, accounting, auditing, portfolio management and financial advice
- Providing financial planning advice to fund members (for example contribution strategies, transition to retirement and retirement planning advice)
- Providing technical and investment advice to fund trustees (for example establishing the written investment strategy for the fund that is required by law)
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship documents
- Business succession plans
At Wealth Initiatives we like to work with our clients to ensure they are receiving their maximum Government entitlements, including Age Pension, Disability Support Pension, Service Pension and Seniors Health Care Card.
Wealth Initiatives provides financial advice in regard to Worker’s Compensation payments. We have tailored a specific service to fit within the statutory fee the insurer is obliged to cover.
Wealth Initiatives Pty Ltd CAR 1243691 and Michael Farmer AR 328367 are Authorised Representatives of Dover Financial Advisers ABN 871 12 129 321 AFSL 307248
This advice may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice which does not take into consideration any of your personal circumstances. All strategies and information provided on this website are general advice only. Please arrange an appointment to seek personal financial and taxation advice prior to acting on this information.